Thank you for showing interest in participating at the RAM National Circuit Finals Rodeo event! Returning to Kissimmee for the third year the RNCFR will take place April 6-9, 2017 at the Silver Spurs Arena.
We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the application for a media credential. We want you to be aware that simply submitting this form does not guarantee a credential will be issued.
How to Apply:
- Please complete the Media Application form online.
- All requests must include the names and assignments of all persons expecting to cover the event because credentials will be issued only to the person(s) designated on the application. Credentials are intended for working media representatives only and are non-transferable. The misuse of credentials will result in the immediate forfeiture of media privileges.
- You also may email information to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a fax to 407-742-0103.
- All requests must be received at least 7 days in advance of the event.
- Deadline is April 1, 2017. Upon review and approval of a news agency’s application, appropriate media credentials will be arranged and confirmation will be sent via email. Each person receiving a credential must pick up and sign for his/her credential at the event site.
- Credentials can be picked up on site at the Osceola Heritage Park Administrative Offices, located on the South side of the facility to the right-hand side of the main box office.
- Credentialed media will receive access to appropriate/designated areas of the Silver Spurs Arena.
- Seating in the Press Box is limited and is reserved for reporters filing on deadline.
- When your application has been processed, you will be contacted via email to let you know whether your application has been approved or denied. Approval emails will include the credential office hours at Osceola Heritage Park. Credentials must be picked up in person with proper ID.
- Media credentials will be issued only to legitimate newspapers, news services, rodeo publications, and other publications and internet sites that regularly cover rodeo, and national television and radio networks, and local television stations, at the discretion of event coordinators.
- Requests must be submitted by the editor, sports editor, sports director or sports producer. Credentials will be issued to authorized personnel only for the purpose of providing timely coverage of the event.
- Freelance journalists and photographers must be on assignment and included on the application form submitted by the news agency’s editor.
- Working media credentials will not be issued for employees in marketing, promotions, sales, advertising, public relations, etc.
- All applications will be carefully screened.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No freelance reporters or photographers will be considered for credentials unless on assignment for publications or media outlets providing editorial coverage of the RNCFR. Proof of assignment is required. Osceola County reserves the right to verify assignments.
Internet Access at Osceola Heritage Park
The Arena provides free Wi-Fi connectivity specifically for media; this is separate from the free Wi-Fi offered to patrons attending. Personal phone lines or personal high-speed Internet connections are available upon request and require additional fees. Please contact Tina Sklarek at Tsklarek@ohpark.com or 321-697-3366 to make a request.
For interviews with rodeo contestants, queens, or rodeo personnel, please contact Mark Pino, Public Relations Officer at Osceola County, prior to the event by email: email@example.com.
Thank you! We look forward to seeing you at the RAM National Circuit Finals Rodeo in April!